Finding a reliable, secure, and convenient way to store your belongings can be tough. You want to ensure that your possessions are safe and secure, but you don’t want to worry about your items’ safety while they’re in storage. That’s why it pays to find a storage provider that you can trust with your materials.
Call now for a free quote at (805) 500-0922 or contact us online to get in touch with one of our Santa Barbara storage specialists!
Our team at Mammoth Moving & Storage knows how important it is for you to feel secure in knowing that your belongings are protected and taken care of properly. We have been providing residential and household storage services for over 45 years, so you can rest assured that we know what we are doing to keep your belongings safe.
Our storage services provide multiple options depending on your needs, from long-term storage solutions to short-term or temporary ones:
- Long-term storage: Any storage over 6 months of time is considered long-term storage. This type of storage is usually housed in our Vaults or Overflow sections of our warehouse.
- Short-term storage: Short-term storage is anything less than 6 months of time. This type of storage can be stored in vaulted storage, container storage, or hold-on van Storage.
- Vaulted storage: If you need extra security measures implemented, vaulted storage is the way to go. Our vaulted storage is placed into 1 or more of our wooden pods that measure 5’x7’x7′. These vaults are then stacked together into our thermal mass climate-controlled warehouse that includes full access control systems as well as CCTV cameras monitoring 24/7.
- Container storage: Container storage is offered in 160 sf (8’X20’X9’6″H) or 320 sf (8’X40’X9’6″H). These are custom and brand-new overseas containers, customized with multiple doors and proper ventilation.
- Hold on van storage: Hold on van storage is done in our moving trailers or strait truck. This is intended for shorter periods. Hold-on van storage is a great option to eliminate double handling and reduce labor costs.
If you’re looking for a Santa Barbara-based residential storage service that you can trust, we won't let you down. Our experienced team of moving professionals will be more than happy to answer any questions or provide additional information regarding our services and storage options.
Self-storage may be an attractive option for saving money, but the burden it can place on you can be significant. Self-storage requires you to pack up your items, transport them to the facility, and lug them into a storage unit all on your own. This kind of work can be time consuming and labor intensive. Additionally, some self-storage facilities have limited security features and inadequate climate control measures which can lead to damage or deterioration of stored items.
When choosing a Santa Barbara-based residential storage provider make sure you consider the following factors:
- Packing expertise: Professional movers ensure proper packing techniques and use of wrapping materials to protect your possessions while in transit or when placed in their warehouse facility.
- Experience: With professional moving services, your belongings are transported by experienced professionals who will take care to ensure they remain safe throughout every step of their journey.
- Safe and secure facilities: Professional movers typically utilize climate-controlled warehouses with full access control systems and CCTV cameras monitoring at all times for added security.
- Better value: In addition to these safety measures, professional movers also offer competitive pricing options that will help you save money in the long run – not only on transportation costs but also on storage fees as well!
- Peace of mind: Professional residential storage providers like Mammoth Moving & Storage have years of experience handling household goods transportation and storing them properly so you can rest assured that your items will remain safe until ready for pick up or delivery back home.
At Mammoth Moving & Storage we understand the importance of finding the right option for storing residential materials and belongings according to individual needs and requirements. That’s why our team provides personalized advice tailored specifically for each customer’s situation so they can make the best decision regarding their residential storage service options. With over 45 years of experience in handling household goods transportation and storage – plus numerous positive reviews from satisfied customers – you can trust us with providing top quality service along with the peace of mind knowing your possessions will be safe at all times!
Call us now for a free quote at (805) 500-0922! We look forward to taking the stress out of storing your belongings.
White Glove Experience
Highest Standard of Care
Timely & Efficient Service
Family Owned Business
“Sean and team of highly qualified packers and movers exceeded our expectations! Everything fit and more! So pleased! Thank you Mammoth Movers!!”Andrea M.
“From our first meeting to the last box, the team at Mammoth Movers was courteous, professional and hardworking.”Arianne L.
“Mammoth Moving was true to the promises made on their company logo: professional and courteous. We thank Mammoth Moving for the excellent work!”Stacia K.
“The team they sent out was impressive - they hustled all day and were extremely neat and careful. Big fan of the company and will use them again!”Troy J.
“Movers were very prompt, very professional, reasonable pricing for labor and delivery. I would recommend there services.”Gary L.
Mammoth Moving is trusted by the biggest names and companies that Santa Barbara and Ventura have the pleasure of housing. Below are a few of the amazing customers we work with: